(305) 999-78873921 Alton Road #471, Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to the public information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information by posting it on this page.
- We will never share publicly or sell your personal information to any third party. However, items such as an endorsement or any other information which is inherently not private in its nature will be shared only for the reasonable use which is customary and intended.
We are committed to conducting our campaign in accordance with the highest principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.