(305) 999-78873921 Alton Road #471, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Florida House District 113 encompasses North Bay Village, Miami Beach, Fisher Island, and downtown Miami/Little Havana (Generally speaking NE 7 Street to SE 7th Street west to 27th Avenue.), Jonathan “J.P.” Parker’s initial platform includes the following items. These are always subject to change as he will represent you:
- Fight Government Corruption.
- Fight Fraud and Misuse of Funds.
- Make Schools Safe for Our Kids.
- Reduce Taxes and Cut Waste.
- Fight Street Crime.
- Work with FDOT to Project Related Traffic.
- Protect our Seniors’ Needs.
- Provide Choices for Our Kids’ Education.
- Fight for Transparency in Medical Pricing/Billing.
- Reduce the Size of Government Bureaucracy.
- Encourage and Support Local Business.
- Plan Proactively for Sea Level Variations and King Tides.
- Provide for Veterans.
- Be Responsive to Constituent Issues Regardless of Party Affiliation.
Florida House District 113 has been under-served for too many years. It’s time we get Jonathan Parker working, to effectively represent, reach across the aisle, and get actual representation for the district in the Florida House.